We have added six (6) medical-grade air purification systems to our office. The purpose of these systems is to eliminate pathogens, including viral particles, from the air in our office in order to further minimize any risk to our patients' and staff's well being.
Your safety continues to be paramount. While we have always adhered to meticulous infection control practices, we will be implementing more protocols to keep you safe in our practice. In accordance with CDC and American Dental Association guidelines for maintaining a clean and safe office environment, you now can expect the following when you come to our office:
- You will be asked to wait in your car when you arrive for your appointment. Please call (401) 781-8696 when you arrive and a member of our team will TO YOUR VEHICLE to escort you into the office.
- You can expect to have your temperature taken
- You will be asked to complete a screening/consent form prior to entering the practice
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office
- You will see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines and reading materials since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect
- There will be no public restroom available during your visit
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. Please plan on being alone during your appointment as we are required to minimize the number of people present in the office at the same time
- You will see that we will be wearing masks, gloves, gowns, face shields, head, and foot coverings during your appointment.